I'm SO EXCITED! What do I love more than the fall? Christmas time! The colors, lights, smells, Church services, the food, the gift giving, the kids' excitement on their faces. There are so many more, I could go on forever! This weekend I hope to get started on my decorating...OH I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
I will leave you with a holiday survey I received in my email inbox from Kayce.
If you have a blog, I'd love for you to post your holiday survey as well.
'Tis the season!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both.The kids always get wrapped gifts
2. Real tree or Artificial? FAKE
3. When do you put up the tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? A couple of days after Christmas.
5. Do you like eggnog? No
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Cabbage Patch Kids or Barbies
7. Hardest person to buy for? Mimi. She has every outfit and accessory known to man. Plus, she's the person that says, "I don't need anything. Save your money!"
8. Easiest person to buy for? Carli
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. remind me to tell you our tradition with our Nativity scene.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? MAIL! Last year was my first year I didn't mail them. I just didn't get around to it.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A tea kettle with a cow on it and a Kenny Rogers's Greatest Hits TAPE! THANKS ANT!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Frosty the Snowman and White Christmas. They were both my mom's favorite!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I get around to it.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Any food!
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, multi-colored.
17. Favorite Christmas Song? Hark the Herald Angels Sing
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? A couple of days before Christmas, we go to Bryan for the day, so that we can be at our house the day of for Santa.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner/Donder, Blitzen, and Rudolph.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? ANGELS! Everyone knows about me and my Angels.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? One on Christmas Eve and all the others the next day.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Grumps. If you're not happy, don't go to the mall and spread the non-cheer. Stay home and shop online. ( I stole this from Kayce.)
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? No particular color or theme. I have all of this kids' homemade/school made ornaments and ornaments given to us as gifts. Makes for a special tree.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Any food. I love food!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A new camera...ANTONY, HINT HINT!